26.12.10

Aunty =\

Bcuz of i step in to this college and chose Multimedia Design...
I become 'low quality' jor xD
I mean my face my health .. Straight forward = Aunty Look
Ya.. I admit.. i realize too...

What can i do?
Day day stress
Day day hav to think new idea new idea
Day day worrying
Day day rushing
Day day sleepless

Seriously..
I dun like it At ALL ...!

Sleep is very important !!!!!
U know my pimples getting worst ~ T^T sob'

And slowly..
Im lazy to make up or Ban leng ...

Nvm.. 2 more sems.. Tahan jer..
=)
Wish tat next 2 sems wont happen any bad thing..

This sem is the WORST sem i had..
Unhappy.. and STRESSest

During the sem break..
I wish my face can be better..
Pimples all go away from my face plss .. Thx la..

^^ heehee...

I mau jadi macam ini ~ xP

No comments: