yOyo..
2.38am jor lo ..
I jz finish my conceptual design note..
too suddenly lo..
monday mid-term test already >_<
No enough time for me ..
I really dunno how to adjust my time..
See wat Homework i have la....
2.38am jor lo ..
I jz finish my conceptual design note..
too suddenly lo..
monday mid-term test already >_<
No enough time for me ..
I really dunno how to adjust my time..
See wat Homework i have la....
- Conceptual Design Assignment 2 .. still blur 30%
- C.D Mid-Term exam .. jz complete note , havent revise yet .. 10%
- Intro to Art Assignment 1 .. got many things to draw and colour , 10%
- Image Manipulation Assignment 1,2,3 .. confusing 20%
- English oral .. not yet prepare 0%
- Guitar .. almost exam , but still weak in change chord 50%
- Intro to Illustration .. got 4 redo and the new homework + asst 1 .. x_X 10%(enough for me to die)
- Hubungan Etnik week 9 presentation .. no formal dress + not yet prepare.. 0%
So excited i can be a 80% group leader at art class..
Although my language so kek sui
But i will improve it ..
all my Q group members ..
How marks will u all gv me for my performance yesterday?
Sleepy sleepy ..
Ermm..
Actually,
I dint feel any sadness at these few day ..
Why ?
hehe.. it is a super secret ..
I will be treasure in wat i hav and wat i get ..
tomolo kungfu practise (tired) 4pm-7pm
then need to continue my H/w ..
My hope b4 sleep
- slim
- wish me + my family + my dearest frens can be healthy alwayssss
- wish me + my family + my dearest frens can be healthy alwayssss
Hey !!!!
Good Nite ..
No comments:
Post a Comment