hehe..
Today kungfu i leave early
Then i go 'wet'
hahaha..
secret!!
But very happy ..
I wont forgot today .. bcuz
When i on the road ..
I drive a little bit fast..
then my sis call
i answer call and suddenly
my father call in
Then i 研究 how to answer
so i jz look at phone
I am driving fast
Then i look in front
wow!!!!!!!!!!
i break !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tat car so near me ..
luckyly .. nothing happen
and continue talk wif father..
ahahahaha..
and another case
I met JPJ when back..
They catch me
T__T
bcuz i go wangsa maju there..
then the road very dark ..
So i dint saw any yellow line
Then i stop on it..
The lengzai JPJ ask me go tepi..
Im so scared..
I gv him my lesen
he told me yellow line cannot stop la
i answer , sangat gelap , tak nampak..
He said, Mesti mau nampak punya marh..
then , he said ini akan kena saman tau ,and many things
(dunno wat he talking)
I jz look at him and blur ..
Then he ask me go faster ..
Maybe my face look pity or wat ?
dunno la ..
Really thanks him let me go ..
If not , i kena saman already .. Thank god ..
next case..
On the way back home ..
I 赛车 with a purple colour gen2
finally i win of course ..
haha..
SO 刺激.. bcuz so many car car on the road
and drive so slow
pig ! waste time..
1st .. the gen2 potong me ..
then i potong him
And i found something fun there
so i continue play wif him..
i potong he potong .. haha .. funny
finally is bcuz i need go other way ,
and he is behind me
So .. it mean i win la .. ^^v
So tired..
I cannot do anythings or homework la
i wanna sleep ..
tomolo McD again .. yoyo
Good Nite ..
5 comments:
Pp,are you crazy ??
It's so dangerous !!
It may cause accident !!
Becareful next time !!
Lisa
Yes! Lisa mama ...
haha
I will becareful 赛车 on next time geh ..
hoho..
傻咯......
小心拉......
虽然本人也觉得开快车很爽......
可是还是不支持咯......
改次想potong......我跟你斗跑你potong我......
lol........
~TeRaNcE~
Harlo...don't play play ah...yp...crossing others ppl car is very syok,but must be more careful...if next time i seen u drve beside i must leave the road to u... ha ha ha...
WISH U ALL THE BEST...
=ur classmate=
-EDWARD-
lalala...=P
Post a Comment