7.7.09

Sleepy !!!!!

blablabla..

yesterday night bought many material
for our Art Group Asst 1 ..
Like a AH SUM .. cuz i 比较 price at there ..
And stay at the shop for a long time ..
hahaha..
Yeah.. So happy .. bcuz 大包小包 XP

...
Home..
Do Homework ... Illustration
Done My redo homework only ..
Ya .. I wrote already in my last blog .. XD

...
Today 12pm..
约了 my QQ groupmates at college hall
For do our art asst lur ..
I brought all the materials and my breakfast(McChicken set) also ..
Hahahaha. sorry lor .. I am really hungry..

I am so 衰 ,
丢下 them to do it and i go for guitar practise..
lalalala..

...
My guitar class ..
Aikkzzzzzzz aikzzzzzzz..
I need more practise ..
2 more week exam already ..
Dun failed .. plss..
My problem r change chord , F chord and singing x_X
Nvm .. I will practise more ..
After class..
Chong Ming fetch me to school again ..
Thank you ya .. always fetch me .. ^^

...
Lecture Image Manipulation..
Arhkkk.. so sleepy ..
But i DIDNOT sleep in the lecture .. ^^V
Beside me geh terance .. = =zzzz
Hey , Terance , y u always slept at any lecture ???
PIG !!!
And YOu !! BEAT me today .. >"<
HNG ..
I hate ppl beat me .. but i can beat ppl , Know?
Kick u !

After lecture
Go canteen 2 bought ice-cream and bread..
Yeahh .. My QQ bodyguard , Gary .. bought so many FISHBALL
Hehe.. i ate 3 ..
THXXXXX ..

...
English Class..
Thought we have grammar test today ..
But delay again ..
0.0.. It's ok ..
Cuz our oral presentation also been delay .. XD

...
Kungfu practise..
Today got many 高手 nerh ..
Never see before ..
Today ..
I forgot all the kungfu set .. >_<

And jz look at others and follow ..
Like a turtle .. act so slow .. ╮(╯_╰)╭

i think my problem is jz 筋不够软~'

Should be finish at 9pm
But 9.30pm also not yet finish ..
Then i behtahan ..
Cuz seniors practise at there only ..
I am nothing to do ..
So i 向 师傅 告辞 .. then i back ..

...
My Cousin took me to genting klang makan
Ya.. Finally i know where is Genting Klang XD
Steven Corner
1st time i been there ..
not bad la ..
I ate Nasi Lemak Sotong Goreng and half Cheese Naan Garlic
Arkkkk .. Very full ..

...
Go home Go home ..
Almost 11pm .. haha ..

Yes , I bath already ..
And im gonna to do my Asst 2 for Conceptual Design
Aikkkzzzzzz...
So tired .. Sleepy T___T

Hope i done it soon ..

Good Nite .. See u later .. XD

7 comments:

Eddy said...

the genting klang steven corner is't call WCG...warh...! u ate so many wor...hahaha...u can fight...? than u can bit me down lor...hahaha...sleep early and sleep tide wor...don't be so late...nite nite...

-Edward-

Anonymous said...

i live there ^^........GentingKlang
yesterday 4am++ thn go slp lei..........
so tire ma.........
aiya.......sorry o......jus ply ply only don mad a...........if u wan beat me bac mai giv u beat la...........but not parts tat above neck ^^..............
~the person tat beat u TeRaNcE~

Mr.eV said...

oK terance .. i beat ur down part ..
The most pain there .. good mou?

Anonymous said...

so fat...

Mr.eV said...

= =
who arh ..

Wilson Tai said...

ur guitar exam sap sap shui lah~~
i still rmb last yer i had my international guitar level 4 exam~
facing British guy...
in a hotel room... jz he and me...
so scary~~and his English...walao eh...
so hard to listen

Mr.eV said...

wow。。

so pro ..

你好厉害~~偶像!!